Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Wedding Song

This is the List...:
  1. Kahitna== menikah denganmu
  2. Yovie & nuno== janji suci
  3. Kla Project== Menjemput impian
  4. 98 Degrees== I do (cherish You)
  5. Ten 2 Five== I do
  6. Ten 2 Five== Brand New Day
  7. Ran== Pandangan Pertama
  8. Shania Twain== From This Momment
  9. Shania Twain== Forever and Always
  10. D'Cinnamons== Selamanya Cinta
  11. Bryan Adams== Finally Found
  12. Utada Hikaru== First Love
  13. Sixpence== Kiss Me
  14. Surface== Shower me With Your Love
  15. VH== Best i ever have
  16. Jammie Cullum== Everlasting Love
  17. Michael Buble== Everything
  18. Michael Buble== Home
  19. Michael Buble== Save the Last Dance For me
  20. Kerispatih== Akhir Penantian
  21. Mariah Carey== Thank God i've Found You
  22. Craig David== Unbelieveble
  23. Christian Bautista== The Way You Look at me
  24. MLTR=== I'm Gonna Be Around
  25. All 4 One== I Swear
  26. Savage Garden== Trully Madly Deeply
  27. Savage Garden== I Knew I Love You Before I meet you
  28. The Groove== Satu Mimpi
  29. Daniel Bedding field== If You're not the one
  30. Ari Lasso &BCL== Aku dan dirimu
  31. Yovie & nuno== Menjaga Hati
  32. Ga tau Syapa== You To Me Are Everything
  33. Joss Stone== L.O.V.E
Anybody... ada lagi ga yg mau nambahin???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ngga pake at the beginningnya bryan adams ya?

Keep On Growing my Dear

pregnancy week by week